In five days, I made:
- 26 jars of peach marmalade
- 11 jars of peach syrup
- 4 jars of peach “butter” (made with the solids left over from the syrup)
- one batch peach cupcakes with cream cheese frosting (my first buttercream type YAY!)
- 4 bags of pie filling, frozen
- 3 bags chopped peaches to go in my morning yogurt
I still have enough peaches for a pie and possibly an experiment with cheesecake. As well as us eating peaches all week.
Yup, that’s what 54 pounds of peaches will get you.
I should be blogging regularly again starting Monday.