Wow! I’ve been awarded the KreativBlogger award from the wonderful people over at Over Forty and Loving It. Thank you so much!
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
My ten nominations (in no particular order are):
1) Sandy over at Junkfood Science.
2) Lindsey C. at Babble.
3) The people at A Good Appetite. There are more than a few recipes of theirs I want to try. So much good food, so little time to enjoy it all.
4) Valerie at Fiberwetopia. This is a weaving blog, with wonderful pictures of her woven items as well as other things as the mood strikes her.
5) Sarah at Woven Thoughts. This blog is full of wonderful pictures of weaving, knitting, spinning, as well as insights into the challenges and triumphs that each art form creates.
6) Labrys at Walk of the Fallen. This blog is associated with the website by the same name (Walk of the Fallen). Labrys created a labyrinth at her home, to honor the dead from the war America’s sons, daughters, fathers, and mothers are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.
7) Jenny at Jenny’s Australian Needleart Journey. This makes the second award she’s gotten this week, which, in my estimation, just proves that her artwork rocks.
8 ) Rachel at The-F-Word.org.
10) The Daily Coyote. A picture blog of a woman’s life raising a coyote from a pup. The pup would have died without her intervention, as the coyote’s parents had been killed by farmers when he was only weeks old.
Not a post about fat issues today. Will get back to ‘normal’ on Wednesday. In the meantime, go visit some of these blogs. Even if you aren’t into weaving or needle arts, there’s some very pretty eye candy in amongst the weaving/needle arts theory, and the daily pictures of the coyote are wonderful!
Filed under: Uncategorized |